- The best keywords are ones that have high search volume and low competition.
- Include keywords in the title and body of web content.
- Google AdWords keyword planner is an effective tool for the compilation of keyword list.
- Don’t overload your content with the keyword. It is recommended that your keyword density should be between 1-5%
- Ensure you do NOT use inappropriate keywords.
- From the audience/ visitors viewpoint, Content would bring them to your website; keep them on your website for long; and will always bring them back.
- From a web crawler viewpoint, Content is one of the essential factors in deciding exactly how much weight or significance ought to be given to any website page.
- Regularly refresh your website content – regularly add new and updated content.
- The objective is to get endless “significant” sites to link back to you.
- The higher up the natural pecking order a site happens to be, the more significant any link they give back to you is perceived.
- Actively search out significant sites that have comparable or related topics, items, or data.
- Encourage link backs to incorporate important and keyword rich content as opposed to just a URL address.
- The best links emanate from highly ranked sites, are set in significant page areas, and incorporate keyword rich content.
For more on SEO, get this Book